“Great stay motel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Country Comfort Coffs Harbour

You added Country Comfort Coffs Harbour to your Saves list
Country Comfort Coffs Harbour
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   353 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450, Australia   |
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Coffs Harbour
Sydney, Australia
“Great stay motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Enjoyed my stay, lovely breakfast, comfortable beds, wonderful location. Will be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Currumbin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

While on a business trip for a few days alone this time I stayed here again as my husband and I loved it before, this time I stayed in a spa suite so I could relax after a hard day at work it was the best decision I had made :) Kerrie was very friendly as usual and I love how they remember me from past visits its a nice feeling to not just feel like another person..Richard helped me with my bags to my room and also helped me with an issue with my car which went above and beyond they are both very kind people.. Again I dined in the amazing Bangalay restaurant and was fronted with so many delicious choices on the new menu and WOW all I can say is that my meal left me more than satisfied the waitress is always happy and makes time to stop for a chat I met the chef this time and he has a real passion for his job which purely shows in his amazing cooking.. On checking out the receptionist is always most polite and likes to have a laugh and make sure I enjoyed my stay I'll be definately back again soon and this time with the hubby so I'll be booking the spa suite for that trip too and all future trips for that matter..
Thanks Kerrie and Richard you do a great job at making someone feel so welcome look forward to returning soon...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My daughter and I stopped over for the night after driving from the Gold Coast. Staff were friendly, room was clean, bed was very comfy. We stayed behind the reception area and didn't hear any road noise.

Tip: as we were arriving at about 8pm, tried to get the best deal possible, so called the motel. Cheaper to book online at country comfort website than price offered by phone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Currumbin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Wow what a lovely place to stay all the staff were very friendly on arrival and departure and more than happy to help in anyway they could..We dined in the restaurant during our stay and all I can say is that it was amazing we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the waitresses were very friendly and helpful..They offer a buffet breakfast in the restaurant which was also great value for money on our 2nd morning due to a late night we opted for a room service breaky which was really good and great service when they delivered it.Our room met our families needs and was very clean our room was also serviced during our stay which we were most impressed with..The kiddies thorughly enjoyed utilising the pool area.I will definately be bringing my family back to stay again..It is a real credit to the owners to have such a great establishment and wonderful caring staff to work for them.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is the second time i have stayed here and was disappointed this last time. The room smells and was not cleaned properly. i stayed for three days and the bed was made yet no cups were rinsed, supplies (biscuits etc) replensihed etc.

I remembered the restaurant food was lovely last time i stayed yet this time al meals i had were less that restaurant quality. One meal i did not have all elements on the plate (as suggested by menu) and the ingredients were both cheap (frozen prawns) and overcooked. So disappointing given the prices charged.

The noise on the main road is loud.

You can stay at one of the more upmarket hotels for an extra $10-20 per night.

Very disappointing. would never stay here again. next time will go to other place even if it does cost more.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Newcastle, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Stopped over for a night in Coffs and decided to stay here. Its right next door to the big banana and its only a 5min drive to the nearby shopping complex. The room was furnished with a double and two single beds and faced the highway. Road noise was not too bad. The entire complex is showing the signs of age and could do with a facelift. Although the grounds were clean the room was probably not to a standard expected for the price paid. We needed to clear the bathroom floor of someone elses hair prior to use. Shower pressure was the worst i have experienced and the temp unstable so the kids went without a shower. It did have an LCD TV which was a surprise, however the rest of the room was showing signs of age. The food, although edible, was not quite as elegant as the menu suggested. We only ate there as there were signs indicating the awards it had won or came close to winning. I can only assume this was from a long time ago. The property has a very good pool area with a great covered BBQ area. On our return journey we stayed elsewhere for cheaper, larger and modern accommodation (see my other reviews).

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012 via mobile

very disappointed with this hotel - supposed to have one awards but am not sure what for. I specifically chose to stay here for an overnight stay on the way to the Gold Coast as I had stayed there once before. My partner could not sleep in the queen size bed as it was too soft and we ended up rolling together in the middle. The bottom of the base was ripped and bits of foam were sticking out. The fan did not work properly as it made a clunking squeaking noise the whole time. The TV's volume was also stuffed as on 0 it was mute and on 1 it was full blast so could not listen to the tv late last night because it would have woken half of coffs harbor up. The bathroom was fairly clean but the shower pressure was very ordinary. The reason why I am writing this is because I stupidy chose to pay extra money because I thought i would get better quality - I could have stayed closer in to town for $45 cheaper but wanted a better quality motel - well I didn't get it. BTW - when I calmly said something to them the next morning about the bed, their response was as if I was making it up - no apology, no offer of anything - VERY DISAPPOINTED!

• Stayed January 2012

Been to Country Comfort Coffs Harbour? Share your experiences!