Our family stayed 2 separate nights in 2 months - one night was in October 2012 and the other night was in December 2012. We had a very comfortable sleep on both occasions (in a non-smoking room). We really enjoyed having the remote controlled air-con (and Austar after the kids fell asleep). We were allowed a late checkout and spent a couple of extra hours in the pool area with the kids on both occasions. The pool has a deep end, tapering to a shallow end, which is suitable for our supervised 4½ year old. There are plenty of relaxing pool-side chairs and a couple of tables. Late one afternoon we walked a short distance to the RSL for dinner. We dialed for pizza on the second occasion. There is a restaurant there (Zulu's Restaurant) that I would like to try again sometime when we don't have the kids with us. We have dined from the regular menu there before quite a while back, but the menu has changed so I couldn't review the restaurant on this occasion. Perhaps my next review will be their restaurant (and bar) before the end of the year! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the southern edge of Coffs CBD and 5 minutes drive to beach and 5 min walk to town, this motel is easily assessible by all. Stay in our room with King beds or maybe a superior family rooms if more than 3 people. Either way, everybody will be looked after by us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western