We stayed here 1 night whilst travelling from Sydney to Gold Coast ,it's fairly quiet considering it's on the highway. There is a Thai restaurant across the road, also Chinese restuarant and woolies 5 min walk around the corner. Bathroom and shower could do with an update but it was ok for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the southern edge of Coffs CBD and 5 minutes drive to beach and 5 min walk to town, this motel is easily assessible by all. Stay in our room with King beds or maybe a superior family rooms if more than 3 people. Either way, everybody will be looked after by us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western