“Too expensive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Coffs Harbour Australia
“Too expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nice and clean restaurant , great views. Over priced and small meals.Unbelievably we were asked to move from the restaurant to the bar after we had eaten, we had not even finished our wine. Have never been asked to move somewhere else so they could get more customers , for the price I should have been able to sleep the night.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Probably the best seafood I had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a great restaurant with absolutely fantastic seafood, a great view, good service and good wines. I will go there again when in Coffs Harbour. This is a must for lovers of seafood.

Visited December 2012
UK
“Great Veggie Options (more than one)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I ate here when passing through on a road trip to Brisbane. It was recommended to us by an employee of Aqua (as they were closed on the day) and what a great recommendation. My wife and I are both vegetarian and the options on the menu were surprisingly good. The food was nice, tasty and wholesome. The views were excellent too. We pre-booked a table with a nice view and we were not let down. The staff were friendly and helpful. Next time I'm in Coffs I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
sandy beach
“Lovely latitude”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Food great , service very good and nice views .Food is very good quality and reasonably priced . The tapas plates are so yummy .

Visited November 2012
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
“Good, but nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We went in and booked a particular table by the window. When we arrived for dinner it was taken. They tried to put us out the back, but then found us another table. Entree took so long they asked if they could serve it with our mains. I politely refused. Food was quite nice.