“Leave to attitude at the door people...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Leave to attitude at the door people...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Every time we visit latitude it is a very pleasurable dining experience..we actually travel down once a fortnight to get a decent seafood meal....staff are very friendly and are happy to go out of their way to make ur experience one to remember..I will admit some customers,that we've been sitting the next table up.. I think bring their ATTITUDE to latitude....so all in all I think the staff actually put up with alot..so if we left our attitude at the door well then you will actually relies they do a great job with the limits they have..I've been their and they only had two gals on..one in the bar and one waitressing.. I personally know that I couldn't do a better job..well done I think to all staff at latitude 30..you all deserve a raise just for putting up with nasty customers I have encounted whilst being there...see you soon for my seafood platter...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Dinner by the sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Good range of dishes to choose from. The Tapas is excellent. Great cocktails and a beautiful outlook over the ocean

Visited December 2011
Brisbane, Australia
“My food had a hair in it and i was asked to PAY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went to Latitude 30 with a group of 20 people. About half way through my meal i pull out a hair from the food, I called over the waitress who took the meal and came back advising the manager has said she will give me a desert. I advised I would like a meal and she then proceeded to get the manager. The manager came out and advised I had eaten half of the meal and because of that i would have to pay for the meal.

When advised i am not paying for food as there is a hair in it she advised well i will meet you half way and you can pay for half of it because you ate half of it.

I advised i would of eaten the whole thing and paid for it without a problem and because of the hair in the food and me not being able to finish it I will not be paying for anything.

The manager then asked me to leave the restaurant!!!

I have never had such appalling service from anywhere and i hope no one has to experience service as horrible as this.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Good location, but food and cocktails are a miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Spent nearly 300 for 4 of us (admittedly $130 of that was on 8 cocktails), nothing we ordered was finished except the entree oysters and salt & pepper squid. Paella rice was also not cooked. Food was too salty and seafood undercooked. Was very pricey for what it was.
I wouldn't recommend this place if you are a vegetarian or don't like seafood. We didn't bother with dessert but they did have a few good options.
However it would be a great place for an afternoon beer/wine or a date night. Waiting staff were friendly. I'm not sure what they are thinking in regards to food quality. We were all so disappointed. Even the cocktails failed to hit the mark, taste and kick-wise.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
werribee, victoria
“No idea about customer service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Expecting a good brekkie is not too much to ask, well don't go this this place if you want to get good customer service with your meal! We went here last weekend with 4 other friends, we were visiting Coffs Harbour for the first time and our friends had been here before and said the food was good, the food was ok for the price, but the service was one of the worst we had ever had, it was obviously short staffed, but that was no excuse for the lack of service and once our orders were taken, no excuse for the hour and five minute delay for our meals to arrive at the table, we had no-one come and let us know of the delay and once we were finished, no offer of any extra drinks or anything else, its almost as if they didn't really care whether we wanted coffees to finish our meal or not. Our bill was over $100 and we went up the road and had coffees and teas and the service there was 100% better than what we had received at Latitude. We did send an email to the restaurant, but of course, we did not get a reply

• Visited August 2012