“Tasty meals . Good friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 138 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Tasty meals . Good friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is good vietmamese restaurants in the world I love fried rice and sour soup I love to drink coffee in a restaurant.would highly recommend .

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant great food great service! Would definitely go back when I come back to visit Coffs Harbour. We ordered rice in hot pot, stir fried noodle, stuffed chicken wings & prawn &pork rice paper roll, All very tasty. Good place for family dining, couple etc. highly recommended.

Coffs Harbour, Australia
“The food and service is so good I guess they don't have to worry about atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I regularly head out to dinner and the Vietnamese restaurant is usually where we head to for a cheap nutritious meal. The food is always beautiful and fresh and the staff are lovely and friendly. The atmosphere is a bit lacking and I think some soft music would go a long way but I guess when the food is so good you don't have to worry too much about atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Good down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Coffs for over 30 years and usrd to go here often. But on this visit I found the decor still yhe same. The service slow. Young staff did not seem to know what they were doing. Food was cold and the lettuce was something I would put in the bin. It was white and brown around the edges. Such a pity ss they were good. Would take alot to get my family back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh and healthy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We love the tofu clay pot everytime we visit this fountain restaurant .Friendly and helpful staffs. Would highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere