“Phenomenal” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 activities in Coffs Harbour
Type: Sports Complexes
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Coffs City Skydivers is a very unique, well established, experiential skydiving company located on the coast in Coffs Harbour. Coffs City Skydivers offers the highest skydive in Australia at our new earth shattering height of 15,000ft and an amazing 70 second freefall. Coffs City Skydivers also caters for those looking for that intense ground rush feeling and is one of the only companies offering a 6,000ft purpose designed low altitude skydive experience. We are the only Beach Landing skydive operation between Sydney and the Gold Coast! Come and land on the sand of our stunning coastline which is in the middle of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, the second largest Marine Park in Australia.
Urunga, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Coffs City Skydivers were friendly, informative and professional at every step of the experience - from the initial telephone booking to the debriefing after the jump. I always felt safe and the enthusiasm of all the staff was infectious, making for a great morning.

The experience was phenomenal. I would thoroughly recommend jumping out of a plane and doing so with Coffs City Skydivers.

Visited September 2013

“Best experience of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Coffs City Skydivers are a wonderful professional group of people who love what they do and live to teach you. The experience of sky diving is like nothing else and I would trust no one else other than this team! I have been with them three times, once for charity (in a bikini I might add) and each was as exhilarating as the last. If you are considering going for skydiving dO not hesitate to choose CCS :) you won't regret it!!

Coffs Harbour, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“40th Birthday Present”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everyone says "why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft" until they actually do. Now I get it! I jumped at 11,000FT on my 40th birthday, and again 12 months later with my wife at 14,000FT. Loved it both times. My very first jump was the most memorable, however I preferred 14,000FT and chasing my wife out of the aircraft.

Australia
42 attraction reviews
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is alot of fun . Everyone should give it a go..

Visited June 2012
“Skydive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

If you want to take the plunge do it with these guys - I jumped with Lawrence and he was amazing my husband jumped with Rich and he too was awesome. Thank guys and we love our video.
Bec (Kylie Pants) and Rich - 'It Rocks'

Visited March 2012