“Wow! Such great value” 5 of 5 stars

Pet Porpoise Pool - Dolphin Marine Magic
65 Orlando Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450, Australia
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The name ‘Dolphin Marine Magic’ is a trading name for the iconic Pet Porpoise Pool Pty Limited. Dolphin Marine Magic is located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW, in the city of Coffs Harbour and sits approximately midway between Sydney and Brisbane. We are very close to the jetty precinct and adjacent to the Coffs Creek and we have been ‘edutaining’ (educating/entertaining) and engaging visitors for more than four decades.On Boxing Day in 1970, the marine park opened as a rescue and rehabilitation centre for native marine animals, and we continue with this work. We have a Rehabilitation Licence issued by NSW – Office of Environment & Heritage – NSW National Parks & Wildlife Services. Additionally, we work closely with our local branch of NSW National Parks & Wildlife Services and have a Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) with them on how we will work together for the benefit of our native marine animals.
Cornwall, England
“Wow! Such great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

A+++++++++++ experience. would highly recommend. The show is great, the staff are wonderful and they really care about conservation and caring for their animals.
With my YHA membership card I got in for $28.. Great value, so much fun and I got kisses from a seal!

Visited February 2013

Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
“Very interactive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit here. It was a very interactive experience with the dolphins, seals, and penguins (all of which we got to feed).

The free dolphin and seal kisses were a definite highlight.

You can also stay as long as you want and play with the dolphins which was great.

Definitely worth a visit..

Visited January 2013
sydney
5 attraction reviews
“Definitely worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My whole family enjoyed the day here. It has a very friendly atmosphere. We swam with the dolphins, highly recommend! We're kissed by a Seal and fed little penguins. A really great day out and a place not to be missed!

Visited November 2012
Gold Coast
8 attraction reviews
“Re-living my childhood...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I couldn't even tell you how excited I was to stumble across this on my work trip to Coffs recently. I remember my parents taking me here when I was like 3 or 4 and have all the photos at home. This started my love affair with dolphins. I was just sooooo amazed that you can get so close to these beautiful creatures. Like literally stand by their pool and touch them, just amazing. Would be a great day out with kids if you were on a family holiday or even for a few hours break if you were travelling through Coffs.

Visited February 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“pet porpoise pool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place was there with my family had our pictures taken with the dolphins and a large snake,would go back again.