We spent three nights in the Sirius cottage at the end of a three week Australian adventure. It was everything that we had hoped for to enjoy a relaxing few days together. The grounds were beautiful and it was very private and quiet. Of course, the hot tub helped a lot. We also took advantage of the massages in our cottage and it was certainly an extra special luxury. A truly great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent 200 acre property located in Little Hartley in the Blue Mountains, a short 2 hour drive from Sydney. Secret Valley Escape is an exclusive retreat open only to guests in order to preserve the absolute serenity and magical experience of the Blue Mountains bushland. There are numerous walking trails to explore the the property, from the serene valley to the cool waters, and up to the cliffside for spectacular vantage points to enjoy the sunset.Stay in one of our luxury self contained cottages, lovingly created from handmade mudbricks and 100 year old turpentine wood from the original Sydney Fingerwharf. Our cottages offer absolute privacy, beautiful views over the escarpment and a sense of intimacy with the natural bush. Each cottage is furnished with its own private spa on the open timber deck, and a log fire to warm the winter nights. Our cottages are individually furnished to exacting levels of comfort and luxury to complement the beauty of our natural surroundings.A world where time is still. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Secret Valley Escape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Valley Escape Hotel New South Wales
- Secret Valley Escape Australia/New South Wales