“I come there every week” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine- Vegetarian Catering Specialist
Canberra
“I come there every week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Hi guys,

For those who are not fans of vegetarian food, Au Lac restaurant will not be a right choice I have to admit unfortunately. But for those who love vegetables, Au Lac is the best one in Canberra. I keep coming back here every week for my vegetarian meal and I am happy with every dish I have every single times I come here. Over rating for Vietnamese restaurant in Canberra, Au Lac is my first choice which I would recommend for my Aussie friends.

Food is great like Ca Kho To and Canh Chua Do Bien. I tried the Mongolian beef and I don't like it but my favourites will still keep me coming back here again and again.

Service is nice and sincere. This is Vietnamese style and do not expect Western 5 star standard.

Go vegies! If I have the talent like the chef in Au Lac restaurant, I will go vegetarian everyday in my life.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“terrible ambience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

weird fried vegi food and terrible ambience. would recommend fresher vegi food on the menu.

Melbourne, Australia
“Delish meat-free fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Was really good, not a lot more to say. All dishes were really nice, and others around looked like they were enjoying; busy but friendly ambience and service; didn't have to wait too long.

Visited November 2011
“Great vego food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am not vegetarian, but loved this place. Especial love how they make tofu to be like meat, well i think is was tofu. Never the less, its yumo food. Been so long since I have been there tho, is it still operational?

“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

How lovely is it for a vegetarian to be able to choose ANYTHING on the menu? The food is so tasty and the servings very generous.