“Disappointing” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Looked great from the outside, very busy place. Would have to say the food is a tad expensive, service was great. Staff very friendly, and helpful. Very large menu selection - for me the food had too many flavours - the plain burger had loads of herbs and spices, and the fries had different herbs and spices.

Visited January 2014

Canberra, Australia
“String burger”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

There was so much gristle in this hamburger it should be called the string burger. I've been to two of these now - I always give restaurants a second chance. They now have no third chance! Horrible string burgers made with more gristle than meat. Appalling. I hope their management takes note because this is easy to improve!

Visited December 2013
Lithgow, Australia
“Great burgers and Chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great burgers and chips.

Meals were ordered and received with in 15 minutes of ordering.

Staff suggested a cheaper way of ordering for our daughter as she is a bit particular (Fussy).

there is a great concept of giving back to the local community by selecting jars to place bottle tops in.

Burgers were exactly as menu describes...

Chips were nice and the sauces were great

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canberra, Australia
“They do burgers well - when they remember your order!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I like Grill'd, I love a burger that tastes as if its made of actual food and not merely assembled to resemble food (as with those from the fast food chains). The chips are also really good. The Simply Grill'd is my favourite.

There is a lack of old- school milk bars in Canberra, and so establishments like Grill'd offer good quality burgers made of good quality ingredients, though they cost a bit more than a milk bar.

The service offered by the staff is cheerful and friendly, but I seem to have my order lost every time I go to the Manuka store. It doesn't matter if I order by phone or in person, they will lose my order, I will need to re order, and they'll give me tokens for free burgers as recompense. But I have been several times because sometimes you just want a good burger!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“overpriced burgers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Could have been the store i went too. The first time it was great in Woden, really tasty, lots of toppings but then my husband and i went to Belconnen and it was so different. I watched as the staff smeared on the sauce and then scrape it back into the container before adding a little bit to toppings? Whats with that - big disappoint

Visited June 2013