“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 809 Restaurants in Canberra
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Does delicious vegetarian lasagne and salads, and a good selection of freshly squeezed juices. Also has a gluten free option on most dishes.
Canberra, Australia
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My Rainbow Dreams is always a safe choice for a yummy, healthy meal/smoothie/coffee (especially if one has been overindulging with holiday eating). It's always hard to decide what to order because there's such an impressive variety, but I always leave wanting more.

• Visited January 2014

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Best Vege place in Canberra”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The food is healthy and all vegetarian, some is also vegan and they do gluten free or special for those with other allergies. Always busy when I go for lunch during the week, but if the weather is nice you can sit outside. Recommend the Chai tea with milk and honey, and also the vege burgers. They often have some good sweet treats as well.

• Visited September 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Nom nom nom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Everything I've ever tried here has been delish. Curries, salads, burgers, wraps, dessertd, juices are all fresh, healthy and yummy. The chai is excellent. The staff sometimes seem a bit frazzled and you can wait a while for takeaway, but it's worth it. I like to sit outside, but the extended indoor seating area is good if the weather doesn't oblige.

• Visited August 2013
Katoomba, Australia
“Well cooked breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast there expecting to have a vegetarian friend to join us and we thought the food was really good and quickly served. About the same rates as the other cafés in the vicinity.

Visited August 2013
“Best Veggie Food in Canberra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great Food, Great Staff ( I cant believe they were smiling all the time), all the burgers and wraps are delicious, I also enjoyed the music and the Chai. Thanks for a wonderful lunch!

• Visited February 2013