Stopped two nights on a 'Turner' special. Reception quick and friendly, exhibition tickets given straight out at same time. Good big clean room with two double beds. Had dinner 'in' on first night, food freshly cooked, a little bit of a wait, but wife happy. Breakfast next two days was excellent, with a large choice of everything. Hotel was within walking distance of the Art Gallery and the nearby restaurants, wife even more happy.
Over all, a good, under rated hotel, well run and worth the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation’s Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you’ll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill