Be aware that you have to pay in advance and there is a surcharge for using a credit card. Apparently they want cash in advance for the room.
Everything looks worn - Carpets, furniture. The central foyer is an exception.
This used to be a really great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation’s Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you’ll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill