I booked through Expedia what I thought was a 2 room suite but got 2 standard rooms. When we booked in I explained that I had brought my 91 year old mother and I wanted adjoining rooms so that I could be nearby if she needed me. The receptionist upgraded us to a 1 room suite and an adjacent double room that were entered via a common doorway, at no extra cost. We were also allowed to check in early as we had travelled up from Melbourne in the early morning. We had a room service meal at night that was OK but not really value for money. It was very convenient though! The bed was a bit hard bit the linen and towels were excellent quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Northbourne is centrally located on the north side of Canberra's CBD and a short stroll from the city's thriving shopping, dining precinct, business centre and many of the city's famous attractions. Offering guests a choice of hotel rooms, one or two bedroom apartments, all fully-equipped with air-conditioning, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry facilities, wireless internet, cable TV, in-house movies, sound system with CD player, mini bar, kitchen and laundry facilities (apartments), lounge and dining area, tea and coffee making facilities, large private balcony, ironing facilities and voicemail message service. The hotel ensures your comfort, with a wide range of hotel services including 24-hour reception, 24-hour room service, concierge, daily housekeeping, laundry service and foreign exchange desk. Guests will also enjoy the leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully-equipped gymnasium. Zipp restaurant bar is a fully licensed restaurant and bar, located onsite. Offering an a la carte menu, Zipp restaurant bar is the perfect venue to enjoy a quiet meal or catch up with colleagues or friends over a casual drink. Room service is also available 24 hours for in-house guests. Mantra on Northbourne boasts conference facilities for up to 150 delegates with four conference rooms available for hire. Mantra on Northbourne also offers a dedicated Conference Executive who will assist you to plan and manage your next successful event, conference or meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mantra on Northbourne Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Northbourne Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Mantra On Northbourne Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Mantra On Northbourne