Business trip with my wife to Canberra. Booked the Queen room with breakfast. As a Rydges member I get a free drink. After dinner we went to the bar for a drink - Cahoots - the barman, Ryan (I think) was excellent. Made my wife a great cocktail with Bourbon - and showed us some of the top shelve bourbons. Took the time to explain the drinks - so next time we may try some of them. Breakfast the next morning was an absolute treat - I stay at this hotel for the great breakfast. Rooms a bit dated - so some update of corridors and rooms not a bad idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel