Went to Canberra for the Turner exhibition at the National Gallery of Australia and stayed here overnight. Rooms have been done up since we were last here and they look good look good. Lifts seem to have missed out on being done up and are still 1980 wood panelling and brass. Rooms are confortable and a open view across the city. Very good to wake up to. Rooms are quiet with plenty of heating for this chilly Canberra winter. Full buffet breakfast was included in our early payment deal. A good spread of breakfast choices. Check in and check out fast and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel