Wobbly tap in bathroom. Room service poor - shampoo not replaced, cups rinsed out, still leaving coffee marks, tea bags not renewed. The room keys needed to be reprogrammed four times during our stay although we were assured each time that "this time" it will take us through to the end of our three night stay. The worst thing was that on the last day there was no hot water. Good things - comfy beds and.... um.... that's it really. Not good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra, a hotel of tradition and warmth, boasts a city centre location on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. The Canberra CBD location, spectacular views, outstanding accommodation and exemplary service ensure that guests are treated to a memorable stay in the Nation’s Capital. Our brand new Restaurant Locanda Italian Steakhouse is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner from 6.30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Rydges Lakeside Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.