“Will not return” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Canberra
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The pho noodle soup was terrible, very watered down, tasteless, chicken was
Rubbery, we had this take away so when I got home I had to add herbs, salt & pepper just to make it somewhat edible, I ended up throwing half of it out as it just seemed dodgy..

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kingston
“Worse Restaurant in Canberra”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had my worse meal in Canberra ever, service was poor, curry laksa was watery, roti canai with curry was bad (roti canai was straight from a prepack + curry was watery and tasteless + oily), nasi lemak with curry was even worse (I was given normal rice instead of cocunut rice, no sambal was serve with the dish and chicken served was not curry/rendang chicken, it was just normal grilled chicken), on top of all that, the price tag on these dishes are rediculously expensive, e.g. $17.90 for a dish of nasi lemak, $17.90 for a dish of roti with curry. As a true Singaporean, i would not recommend this place to anyone. It has to be the worse restaurant in canberra.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“My husband and I eat here probably once every few months - I honestly have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about! W”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat here probably once every few months - I honestly have no idea what the other reviewers are talking about! We were actually quite surprised when we read the terrible reviews because even our finicky friend ate with us here and hobbled everything on their plate down! Recommend the dry chilli beef and crispy chicken with shan dong sauce.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Never again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Laksa tasted watered down. Not much flavour. No fresh herbs in it. Duck spring rolls - really? I couldn't find any duck. Steamed dumplings tasted like boiled sausage mince. Boiled rice was overcooked and gluey. I would not go to this restaurant again

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“We love the new dish, Ayam curry chicken with Roti. It is really delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We love the new dish, Ayam curry chicken with Roti. It is really delicious !We love the new dish, Ayam curry chicken with Roti. It is really delicious !We love the new dish, Ayam curry chicken with Roti. It is really delicious !

• Visited August 2013