After reading the reviews I was a bit apprehensive about staying here, it seemed a love it or hate it experience and we loved it. It's in a great location, within a beautiful walk of all the things we wanted to see. It is next door to a great cinema complex as well so we managed to see a film too. The bed was very comfortable, I even liked the pillows. The room was very well appointed. Last night we had room service pizza and a delicious salad. The pizza was excellent, fed 2 and was reasonably priced (I thought). The room was very quiet, the sound proofing excellent. The staff were helpful. Top job, top marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Gallery Hotel, Canberra combines a unique CBD location with Peppers signature boutique features, designer ambience and service experience. The hotel building is heritage registered, with original features that blend effortlessly with a modern Peppers setting. Every detail has been well thought out - with Bang & Olufsen technology, marble features in boutique rooms and apartments. All rooms have rain showers, luxury bedding, smart technology and original artwork. Choose from Hotel Room, Deluxe and Premier Rooms, and Suites. Unwind in your fully self-contained apartment with one, two or three bedrooms and a balcony. Located within the original Hotel Acton building, this historic and heritage listed site has been transformed into the NewActon Pavilion - Canberra's first true urban village, where Peppers Gallery Hotel has taken up residence as the city's first luxury boutique hotel. Featuring the renowned Bicicletta Restaurant and Library Bar, guests can enjoy true Italian cuisine. Bicicletta specialises in homemade pasta and produce from different regions of Italy and Australia, catering to all occasions including formal sit-down meals. Relax at Soma Day Spa or explore the New Acton precinct, close to the iconic Lake Burley Griffin and within walking distance of Canberra's many high-end attractions. The hotel provides complimentary WiFi in all rooms as well as public areas. Australia's Capital Territory is home to some great attractions, many within walking distance from Peppers Gallery Hotel, Canberra which is located ten minutes from the city centre, near Canberra's many cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. The National Zoo & Aquarium and National Arboretum Canberra is a short drive away, as are the Botanical Gardens and Telstra viewing tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Peppers Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra