After reading the reviews I was a bit apprehensive about staying here, it seemed a love it or hate it experience and we loved it. It's in a great location, within a beautiful walk of all the things we wanted to see. It is next door to a great cinema complex as well so we managed to see a film too. The bed was very comfortable, I even liked the pillows. The room was very well appointed. Last night we had room service pizza and a delicious salad. The pizza was excellent, fed 2 and was reasonably priced (I thought). The room was very quiet, the sound proofing excellent. The staff were helpful. Top job, top marks.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spectacular 80 room contemporary boutique hotel and Restaurant is located on the doorstep of Canberra’s key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities. Immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complementary specialist retailers, the Diamant is perfectly located in Canberra’s first true urban village. A location that locals envy! This boutique art hotel is positioned near Lake Burley Griffin at the intersection of Marcus Clarke Street and Edinburgh Avenue. On the doorstep of Canberra's key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities and immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complimentary specialist retailers, the DIAMANT is perfectly located in Canberra's first true urban village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.