This hotel must be one of De vere best hotels, in my opinion better than Loch Lomond. The staff are really friendly and often service is above and beyond normal duties. The food was excellent in the Clarity Jug restaurant and again service equal. If you like to play golf the Hunting course is one of the best top 100 courses in the UK. The Priest man course is also very good, however, not as well manicured. We will definitely be revisiting. Thank you all for a great customer experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not 100, not 500 but 1000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest play home to this magnificent, elegant Edwardian mansion. That the interiors are almost as dramatic as the exterior says it all. This is very old world grandeur with a modern twist. Bask in the warmth of the reception you receive on arrival, dine at Hadrian's Brasserie, or at the Duke's Grill. Indulge with a Vichy water spa treatment or just flop in the fantastic indoor pool. The great outdoors doesn’t get much greater. After a bracing country walk in the wilds, or round on our championship golf course, retire to the Claret Jug and the 19th Bar for a stiff brandy. Surely you deserve it ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hexham
- Hall Hotel Slaley
- Hall Slaley