“ping food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“ping food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food in this chain restaurant is distinctly average and tastes as if it is just reheated in a microwave. The calamari was the worst I have ever had being very dry and rubbery with virtually no taste and the crab cakes were incredibly salty. Staff were ok but had to be asked for drinks and our pre booked table for 6 was only set for five when we arrived. However my partner enjoyed his burger.

Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Consistent food at a reasonable price... As long as you have vouchers !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

The food here is ok, it doesn't amaze or disappoint. A bit overpriced if your paying the menu price, but if you use your tesco vouchers it's fine. The pizzas are pretty good though and well worth a try, meat zilli is my favourite there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious, friendly staff and warm atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had a lovely meal on Saturday with my close friend. We hadn't seen each other for a long time and had just left Zizzi's following being unable to get seated (thanks to being completely ignored at the front door by all staff)

We were sat at Prezzo within 30 seconds of walking in. The atmosphere was lovely and the table layout meant that we weren't sharing our conversation with the table next to us (like some other restaurant chains do!)

Waitresses were all very friendly (although one clumsy lady kept dropping a bag of bottles which was noisey to say the least but, it was late and not really an issue)

I had a goats cheese with caramelised onion, balsamic glaze on flatbread which was DELICIOUS!! so amazing. nice generous portion of fluffy cheese, good amount of onion and glaze was gorgeous.
I had a pepperoni, chicken and thyme pizza. Was nice, except I forgot I didnt really like pepperoni and the rosemary got a bit too perfumey after a while, but was a good pizza though.

The menu all looked delicious and I was so hungry I struggled to choose.
We also shared a Prosecco which was £20 so good value and a pudding shared too - honeyomb smash - it was smashing!

a lovely evening and will happily go there again - especially on a weekday with my tastecard!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hot and Cold”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was our family`s first visit to this restaurant and as it was my birthday I booked a table for six (on line) to avoid disappointed and had the booking confirmed. On arrival no table had been reserved and when I asked for an explanation, the main waitress said it was only her 2nd day in her new job! Fortunately! there was a vacant table.The service we received blew hot and cold for the entire duration of our meal, insufficient staff on duty for a Sunday afternoon. This was evident when my daughters meal was served to the wrong person and indeed eaten by this person, resulting in my daughter being served a meal she did not order or indeed enjoy. An occurance we had never experienced before, a total new experience. She was given the choice to wait while they prepared another meal but as four members of the party had almost finished their meal before my daughter was even served hers, she declined. To be fair we were all served complimentary teas and coffees in compensation. As for the rest of the party, we found the food excellent and good value for money. What a pity this chef is being let down by the rest of the team. I think with one more waitress on duty I am sure our experience would have been different.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food and wine, great value for money. A group of 4 friends visited and i had the Chicken with wild mushrooms in Masala wine which was one of the nicest meals i had eaten recently.
The restaurant had a great atmosphere, the only disappointment was our waitress, her service was rushed and not very friendly.

• Visited January 2013