“A home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Langley

Park Langley
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beckenham
Park Langley
You added Park Langley to your Saves list
3 Whitecroft Way | Beckenham, Beckenham BR3 3AQ, England   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Beckenham B&B and Inns
Wales
“A home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two days on business and without a doubt I will be returning in the near future. When I arrived I was greeted by the owners in such a welcoming and friendly way that immediately I felt at home and in a safe environment - means a lot when you are a single female traveller in London. The accommodation was lovely and even though I was originally apprehensive about sharing a bathroom, once there I realised it was not an issue. The room was immaculate and the other guests staying in the house were very friendly (I even ended up going to the local pub quiz with them).

Overall I had a fabulous stay, the owners were lovely and I will be recommending this b and b to all my friends and work collegues. It was a home away from home and Im looking forward to my return visit.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Belfast, Northern Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Although I arrived late, Jenny was very welcoming and having walked 18 miles along the London Loop I was delighted to find a comfortable bed for an overnight stay. She put me in a double room which was spacious and had a shared bathroom and shower. Enjoyed the breakfast which set me up for another 15 miles walk! Going back to Shorelands station was the easy bit: downhill! But allow up to 15 minutes if walking from the station uphill. There is also a local bus service. A convenient spot for anyone wanting to do the London Loop walk starting or finishing at Petts Wood station, ten minutes away from Shorelands. I would go back again if I was visiting this part of London (Beckenham/Bromley), which I had not seen before.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights at Park Langley whilst down visiting family. We had a delightful stay with Jenny. Our double ensuite room was massive, Jenny had put a lot of thought into everything a guest would need, even down to tissues and fresh flowers, the mattress was very comfortable and the shower in the ensuite was so powerful, wish I had it at home. The single room next door served us just right too. You would be hard pushed to find better cooked breakfasts, they were excellent and left us full up and ready for the day ahead. Nothing was too much for Jenny, whether it be directions or ordering taxi's etc she was always happy to help. We would love to stay here again and would recommend to friends and family without any hesitaton.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for one week whilst my flat is being renovated and did not want to go home! Jenny is lovely and so welcoming. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean. I cannot recommend highly enough. If you asked me to think of one bad thing I could not and I am super fussy and super critical. A delightful find.

• Stayed April 2013
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Just returned home after another long weekend at Park Langley. People should give credit where credit is due and this certainly applies to this B&B. Jenny is warm and welcoming, a great hostess. During this stay we were in a large double bedroom at the rear of the property with a shared bathroom-but this was no problem whatsoever. Jenny has the personal touch as she made a point of asking about our daughter who lives locally and is happy to share about her family too. Didn't see too much of Steve this time but obviously a very busy couple. The outside and inside of the property is always clean, inviting and well maintained. The room was again warm and comfortable with a well placed plasma tv, sofa and glass coffee table. We will be staying again and happy to book either double room available. Thanks Jenny and Steve

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We always stay with Steve and Jenny when we make regular visits to family in the area and we should have completed this each time as it is a little gem and everyone should know it. Very clean and comfortable, perfect bed, shower and bath and lovely touches like fresh flowers along with the tea/coffee and wifi access. We always have excellent breakfasts cooked to order and the hosts are a delight to meet and know. Parking is no problem and if you want to travel to Bromley or London then the station is very near. Will be booking our next visit soonest.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Park Langley? Share your experiences!