I recently stayed at Parrot Tree, a placed I had visited and loved during other trips. This is the first time I stay in one of their suites, and I was totally taken by surprise by the level of luxury inside each of the suites. All their rooms are configured identically, with a full kitchen, marble counter tops, huge bed, and sofa bed, mahogany cabinets, and luxury appliances. I had seen some of this quality in Roatan before, but at Parrot Tree it is taken at whole other level! Exquisite! Yet more affordable than other resorts in West End. Totally reccommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Tree's Beach Resort features ultra-luxury villas, peaceful and relaxed. Tucked into our lush tropical landscape you’ll find sumptuous comfort… an enticing invitation to beachfront living with elegant furnishings, lavish linens and spacious bathrooms. Snorkel or Scuba dive just off shore to experience some of the most beautiful aquatic life in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Parrot Tree Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel First Bight
- Parrot Tree Plantation Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands