This hotel is 30 minutes from the port and 40 minutes from the airport. They have an amazing pool and pretty rooms, some of them with jacuzzi, kitchenette, washer, dryer.
The food is awful,they don't have many options in the menu. my wife got sick eating a seafood soup. she was at the hospital for ten days. if you go to this hotel make sure of buying medicines,because they don't have a first aid kit and the hotel is 30 minutes from the downtown.
I would recommend you rent a car if u want to stay there.the sand is man made. they build a lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Tree's Beach Resort features ultra-luxury villas, peaceful and relaxed. Tucked into our lush tropical landscape you’ll find sumptuous comfort… an enticing invitation to beachfront living with elegant furnishings, lavish linens and spacious bathrooms. Snorkel or Scuba dive just off shore to experience some of the most beautiful aquatic life in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Parrot Tree Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel First Bight
- Parrot Tree Plantation Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands