“Beautiful Apartment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Khlorakas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Beautiful Apartment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stay here with my wife in April. Beautiful apartment with lovely views from the balcony. The place is so well kept and clean and the restaurant is lovely. They do a great breakfast package deal which is very reasonable. Andreas and George who run the bar are great guys serving good beer and cocktails.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Greek first
Maidehead UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

This was my second visit to The Paradise Kings Club, where my friend has a 'timeshare' apartment. The apartment is well equipped with a pool and sea view. It is quiet in March, with few of the facilities open. the pools are excellent, the maid service is superb and the staff work very hard. The brilliant bus service runs on the main road nearby and you do not really need a car as the buses take you everywhere for 1.50 euros. Used the on site restaurant for the first time. Very quiet, but the food was superb. (try the sea bream - delicious!!) All in all I was very satisfied with my stay here and hope to be visiting again.

Room Tip: Block D overlooks the pool and sea
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

We exchanged in to here and haven't regretted it. Yes it was quiet, yes the onsite shop wasn't open, but everything else could be used, including the outdoor pool. The onsite restaurant was excellent. Pool and spa area was lovely, and it is a great base to explore. Preferably you need a car, but we saw plenty of busses that went in to Paphos and further up the coast towards Polis. Apartment was lovely, very clean, well maintained and the maids did an excellent job each day, taking away the paper you are not allowed to flush down the toilet!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Glastonbury, EnSogland, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

Not great unless you have the two blocks of apartments by the pool with sea view, other apartments only have view of block walls. Large apartments but no character to them. Boring place and too far from beach, a lot of half built places around site, looks have finished, need a car to get out of the place. Indoor pool and gym the best!

Room 101 on block near reception. Has street lights in the room all night so you cannot sleep!

Room Tip: Near pool at the front and up top for a view
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Bangor, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

Arrived after midnight, searching for the resort for some time. The sign on the main road was not illuminated at night. Local hotel said this happens regularly, people getting lost. I was shown the 2 bed apartment I was allocated and told me I was not to worry about the charges of 70 euros for utilities as he would sort it with the accounts, given there was just myself in the apartment.My companion was unable to travel due to illness, and I had emailed the resort requesting a.smaller apartment before arrival. The email was ignored. The resort was very quiet with most of the apartments empty.The apartment was very cold and the following day the receptionist assisted with the heating via the air conditioning unit which was very noisy.

The resort was clean and tidy as was the apartment. I disliked the plastic undersheet and the uncomfortable mattress. There were motion detectors throughout, including the bedrooms. As a light sleeper, these red lights focussed on the beds keeping me awake, illuminating every time I moved in bed.I found the housekeepers and most of the staff to be polite and helpful, apart from 2 females who were officious. Although I explained there was just myself in the party and I had emailed beforehand, requesting a smaller apartment, Nicky in management services discussed nothing , but told me to "pack your bags and leave by midday". I paid the bill in full, even though I considered it was very unfair. I was bullied into paying it, or leave. As one person, I used very little of their utility services, from the housekeeping to some being on a restricted basis or closed. I expected a reduced charge of utility fees. Their fees are rated from 50 euros to maximum 70 euros. I was visiting at a quiet period, and just 1 person in the party.

If you have a problem at this resort , particularly if related to customer service or monies, then brace yourself for the response.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
stroud
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Having a two week slot in our Apartment A301 we decided that we would like a few extra days so booked four days in a hotel prior to our take up. Big mistake - soul less. On arriving on the 1st Feb we greeted at newly refurbished reception like old friends and when we got to our apartment it felt like we were coming home. Everything was as usual - clean and bright, new curtains in the lounge and bedroom. We soon unpacked and filled the fridge and settled in for our two weeks holiday. We couldn't fault anything at all - the staff were always smiling and helpful, and we were lucky to have the Mother and Daughter team (Pavlina and Theodora) to look after our apartment - always a pleasure to see them. Can't wait to go back next year - despite the awful weather we had during the last 6 days.

Room Tip: A301/2 above reception have direct access via lift from reception so very good for anyone with mobil...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

Went to this resort on a RCI exchange and stayed there for a week over Christmas. The resort is about 2 kms from the ocean, but there are apartments with sea views, as was ours. Getting to this resort in the dark can get tricky, best way is from the Kings Avenue Road, but if like us you come through Paphos old town you can get there from the other side as well. We were flustered by the time we found our way there but there was a nice young man at the reception who was very pleasant and soothed our feathers appropriately. The rest of the days the reception staff was quite cold, except for Annette. The indoor pool was nice but open for very limited hours and on very few days while we were there, since over Christmas there is not much activity in town it would have been nice if the pool had been kept open, especially as the resort does not offer any activities. The apartment was nice with all the amenities that one requires, ours was a one bedroom and it had a dishwasher, they do not provide dishwasher tabs. There was no coffee percolator but on our request one was provided to us on our second day. There is a laundry with two sets of washer-dryers, which served us well. Having two single beds rather than a double was putting off and the mattress was not the most comfortable. I cannot agree with the compliments the restaurant received inn earlier reviews, had one dinner and one breakfast and both were poor quality. The management of the restaurant did not seem inclined to make many efforts as I asked for scrambled eggs which have been raved about in earlier reviews with my breakfast but was given fried eggs. The dinner we ate there was also lack lusture, The Pork Souvlaki was dry and the Mousaka had barely any meat and only potatoes to speak off. We had a car so ate out during the day and cooked our own dinners, most nights. Overall the week at the Club was enjoyable and is indeed recommended.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Paradise Kings Club? Share your experiences!