“Turi Beach Resort - Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Turi Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Turi Beach Resort to your Saves list
Turi Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Hang Lekiu | Nongsa, Batam Island, Nongsa, Riau Islands Province 29465, Indonesia   |
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Nongsa
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Turi Beach Resort - Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My staff and I visit Turi Beach on a regular basis. Although it's business trip I always look forward to visiting Turi Beach Resort.
Reasons? 1) The staff are always very cheerful, helpful and always have a smile on their face - that really make my day.
2) They are very attentive, accommodating and always see to your needs - very prompt and reliable.
3) On one occasion when we realized the air-con wasn't working well the Front Office Manager Pak Zaenal attended to us immediately and even offered alternative rooms.
We feel very welcome in Turi Beach resort and MUST add that our stay there on the 5 occasions has been very pleasant and comfortable and always look forward to return again.
I would highly recommend anyone visiting Batam not to give a miss staying at Turi Beach resort.
What more can I say? Keep up the excellent work!!! You guys are doing GREAT!!!
Victor Tan

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Antonio H, General Manager at Turi Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you very much for your time and detailed favourable review…
We will continue working to ensure that we provide you with an excellent stay every time you visit us…
A pleasure to welcome you back for your six visit…
Cheers… Antonio via antonio@nongsaresorts.com

537 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The whole family stayed here for 3D2N, booked 2 rooms, and really enjoyed the experience. It was very relaxing! During our stay, there were not so much guests so the entire pool was ours! Staff are very accommodating especially at the restaurant. Happy people were everywhere, clean surroundings, and good food.

What more can we ask for! Thank you Turi! We'll be back!! Terima Kasih!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We really enjoyed the experience. It was very relaxing!
You are most welcome… Thank you very much for liking us and selecting our resort for your family vacation… greatly appreciated….
Please email me directly for your next vacation via antonio@nongsaresosrts.com

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had not been in Batam for more than 8 years. Very surprised to see this resort.

The resort just refurbished their rooms. It got brand new air conditioner, bed, bath and furniture. The room was clean with crisp and white bed linen and towels. The bath amenities were very minimum, I recommended to bring your own.

The resort had access to the beach and has various beach activities (jet ski, banana boat, etc).

Provided breakfast too, my favorite was their caney bread with cheese and curry.

Very near with Nongsa Ferry Terminal, but quite far from the city (+/- 35 minutes).

Had a tepanyaki restaurant, pricey. Five of us paid about Rp 2.3 mio for full course.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We are very glad that you select us for your return to Batam after 8 years…
Brand new amenities will be delivered within the next two weeks… if in the future you need any more amenities, please contact reception or housekeeping.
A brand new water-sport is already available – Flyboard – exclusively in Turi Beach Resort only.

A pleasure to have you back if possible before another 8 years…
Cheers… Antonio via antonio@nongsaresorts.com
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Turi Beach on a 3D2N weekend away with our one year old daughter. Right away we were frustrated with their customer service. It took three requests and five hours to get a baby cot to our room. We requested it when me made our reservation, again at check-in, and finally again after we arrived back to the hotel after dinner away from the resort. The bathroom had a musty, unclean smell and was not well maintained. As others have stated, the aircon is not very cool. There is a fan but I found it to be quite loud and with it not being positioned over the bed, did little to make my sleep more comfortable. We ate lunch once at the resort but quickly realized that for the price and quality of the food we would be better served making the 35 minute trip into town. Overall, it was a very underwhelming experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate and thank you for taking the time to share with us your stay experience…

Please accept my sincere apologies for not providing you, your husband and your one year old daughter with a relaxing stay experience…

I would appreciate if you could share with me via antonio@nongsaresorts.com the details of your stay to ensure that we can rectify and improve all your comments and experiences as well as to provide you with an extra touch of hospitality at our end.

A new director of Food and Beverage will join us in two days and a new Executive Housekeeper will join within the next three weeks to reinforce our management team and being able to deliver a memorable vacation during your next stay.

Glad to hear from you at your earliest convenience…

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

It's our first trip here to Turi beach. Both my partner and I enjoyed our stay here. Unfortunately the weather wasn't good on the day we check in. It was raining the whole day and we couldn't do anything much. We wanted to do the sea sports but it was low tide. So all we can do was only swim in the swimming pool. My partner and I love the food that was served at Noyusaya - Teppanyaki. Service was good too. Breakfast was average. The varieties of food can be much better. And they should have more shops. Or better still the Aqua shop could have sell more stuffs. There wasn't much choice to buy. Overall we had a splendid time despite the weather. Would come back again one day.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us for the first time…
Please accept my apologies for those shortcomings during your stay…
We will continue working on the remarks inside your review to ensure that we can provide you and your partner with an upgraded experience during your next stay…
Please contact me directly for your next stay via antonio@nongsaresorts.com
Singapore, null, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went for a short trip 2D 1N at Turi Beach Resort.

The whole place look really nice and feel very relaxing.

The not so good :

The toilet is kind of dirty with yellowish stain. The drainage system is not too good too.

Room is kind of dusty and the aircon is not cooling at all. The fan allowed you to change the speed but it is not working so I got to wake up in the middle of the night to switch it on and off. I just feel that the sense of security is not there. There will be a wooden kind gate but you are not able to lock it and so people can just walk to your balcony.

Some will like free WiFi like me so it will be more comfortable for me to be in the room using it.

Will advise people to take a taxi from the hotel to head out for food. :)

Overall, it's just another unpleasant yet pleasant stay. :)

• Stayed September 2013
I am very glad that like our resort and feel very relaxing...

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay with us…

Please accept my apologies for not being able to provide you with a complete and pleasant stay….

I would appreciate if you could share with me via antonio@nongsaresorts.com the details of your stay to ensure that we can rectify and improve the areas mentioned in your review as well as to provide you with an extra touch of hospitality at our end.

Wifi is currently available at no cost for all guests in the lobby… for those guests booking directly with us, we also provide wifi at no cost in the rooms and public areas…

Glad to hear from you soon. Cheers… Antonio
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I went for a short gateway. Great architecture. Nice view. Good location. The food is ok only. Staffs quite helpful although will be better if they are more knowledgeable. My only concern is their cleanliness.. the toilet is mouldy with yellow and black stain. The bassin is crack. The bedding is wrinkly and a bit rough. The pillow is too soft and no volume, like the one that you found in low budget ikea store. Smelly aircon and not really cooling. And with this kind of pricing, there is no free wifi. No proper signanges to show where is the room and restaurant etc...

It is really pity cause they have a lot of potential...

• Stayed September 2013
I personally thank you for taking the time to share with us your stay experience…

Please accept my apologies for not providing you a complete experience…

Glad to hear from you. Cheers… Antonio

Been to Turi Beach Resort? Share your experiences!