i n my wife book a delux seaview room for a nite on 16th july 2007. On arriving we were impressed on what we saw at the lobby clean n spacious. the lounge area were impressive with comfortable sofa around it.
the room which we stay in were relatively big with a good seaview n a tabletop in it for me to do my work. wat impressed me is that they actually provided free intenet access in the hotel room(just ask for a lan cable from the reception in the lobby) usually other hotel charged.
the food they served in the restaurant is quite good n the price is quite reaonable.
As for the pool i prefer it to b bigger will be better
overall the atmosphere is good n a good place for relaxation n would defintely recommended my friends there.
if times permit i would defintely like to try the villa there. it have a tremendous view directly facing the sea.
for those who have not been there BATAM VIEW RESORT is a good place to try in batam.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Hotel
- Batam View
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.