I went to batam view beach resort during the chinese new year period.I went with my friends..four of us.We had wonderful time in batam view.The pool and jacuzzi are great.The sea not very clean though.The staffs there are quite friendly and when we request for something..they responsded very quickly.
Lunch at wangi melati was gd..their nasi goreng..nasi ramis..and other dishes are wonderful.
Its a gd place to chill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa