They have a live band . probably 6 nights a week. They are very good and will let you sing a song with them.
The pool is very clean and well maintained.
The property has many amenities and the staff try hard to look after you.
Harry was very generous with his time to show us around the resort.
The sauna is very good.
The breakfast has a wide variety of food to choose from.
You need to pay perhaps $10 US to enter the island as it is part of Indonesia.
Also you have to pay to get your suitcases back at the end of the wharf a few dollars.
The resort could do with some updating and during the week and off season it is very quite..
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Hotel
- Batam View
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.