We booked a deluxe room. The room was huge with more space. But the look of the room was only ok. Not upto the standard. There was no lcd tv only a normal tv which was disappointing as nowadays many resorts have rooms with lcd tv. The floors are not clean. The bathtub is not good. The room service is good. The room had balcony which is good.
The swimming pool is small and water is average. There are only 2 restaurants available. So there is no more choice for variety. The breakfast is good. For dinner, kelong seafood restaurant is good. But many items are not available which left us disappointing. There was games room with xbox which was good.
Overall experience is not satisfactory. If you want a nice experience, go for a more pricey resort and this is not an ideal choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa