Batam View is far from the city so if you are intending to do some shopping in the city, I suggest staying in a city hotel. Spending the time and money to travel by taxi to the city is not the best if you want a short getaway from the hustle bustle. Note that there is no free shuttle bus even though the website says so to the city shopping malls. There are some sea sports available. Massage is priced as what a hotel would. Food is average. The plus point is the villa. The hotel rooms are normal as those in the city but the villa is totally different. It comes self-sufficient (kitchenette, dvd player etc). Best of all, it comes with a priceless view of the sea.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Hotel
- Batam View
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.