The resort is not crowded on the weekday, which makes it a perfect getaway from city life. However, weekend is rather crowded and there is nothing much to do. The swimming pool was great with nice music, but there is nothing much at the beach. Some parts of the resort are quite run down and needs to repair. Food is quite good, a set dinner cost about SGD10+, which is reasonable. Their staffs are really friendly and helpful. I would like to go back again and try out the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa