Stayed a couple of days with family, rooms adequate considering its a beach resort (albeit with no mentionable beach), service ok, but worst are the charges for food (e.g. under "Promotion" !! nasi goreng @ RM 30, some mee at RM 34, it's just ridiculous and you are taken for a ride here since taxi to town is also 100,000 Rupiah, hotel called taxi add 40%). The seafood restaurant within same compound is built into the sea, but the prices for quality and quantity of food are just horrendous. A medium size fish (for 2 adults, I kid) alone @ RM 280 ??
First and last time ever ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa