Old fashioned hotel...the tv was bit small....the hotel spa prices were steeper compared to other hotels in town area...but I didn't get to try it as they had limited timing slots...pool looked alright but it was raining cats n dogs that weekend I was there...breakfast buffet was alright only.....frankly I wouldn't stay here again...it's too far from town where the seafood restaurants are...abt 30-40min drive away...unless u just want to be near to the ferry terminal n palm villa golf course....other then that...nope I prefer Novotel in town....more modern n centralized...breakfast there better too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa