Everything seem to be.....as it is since I last visited 5 yrs ago. The lobby, the pool... Wangi Melati coffee house.I thought after all these years there should have some changes and I was wrong.
This place still has its charm somehow. Forget the town area. Take a slow walk around the hotel, the garden, the pool, the beach area and to the kelong and back to the lobby for a drink. Read a book, access the internet with their free WIFI at the lobby, have your legs massage or go for the 60mins spa package.
The only thing I cannot stand is the strong cigarette smell when I step into the room. I think it's time for the hotel management to consider a major facelift in order to attract/retain its customers hopefully when I return again the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa