We stayed at Batam View 01.03.2008 till 03.03.2008.
Batam View is rather nice , clean toilets and clean bedsheets.
The room however is not that too a cosy for couples.Just straight forward bed and dresser .
The staff are friendly but rather impersonal.They look kinda alarm when asked.
Breakfast pretty standard.
Lots of activities in the resort , KTV , Club , indoor pool table , swimming pool.
The beach is not as clean or clear as the ones in Bintan .
The lobby lounge male singer is good.
Kelong seafood rest. is cheap. We had 8-course dinner for only 20sgd, crabs, prawns , fish , chicken included.
The massage is so-so.
I do not mind going to Batam View again but I would rather try other resorts in Batam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa