I went to Batam View resort with my wife and 2 kids and a couple with 2 kids. It was a relaxing experience in this resort. The exterior looks old but once you enter the resort, it was completely different. Big comfy chair and cooling lobby. The room is nice and cosy and the bed is comfortable. Hotel staff polite and helpful. Pool is a bit small but still ok. Go on a weekday if you wish to have some quiet moment at the beach or anywhere in the hotel as it's a bit too crowded over the weekend.
We opt for a full board package which consists of breakfast and lunch at the Wangi Melati Coffee House and a seafood dinner at their Kelong Seafood Restaurant. The food was ok. If you are heading down to the Kelong seafood, check with the counter staff to arrange a buggy to send you down. The trip to Kelong from hotel is 230m away.
Overall a great experience if you wish to have a relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built exclusively atop a hill with private beach, Batam View Beach Resort is a talking point among holidaymakers looking for a getaway that blends modern amenities with nature. It is an oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, yet complete with indoor and outdoor facilities to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. The resort is an ideal venue for holidaymakers and for corporate meetings, functions and training, with its comprehensive facilities, including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Batam View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Batam View Beach Hotel Batam
- Batam View Beach Resort Nongsa