We stayed in Spa Villa, we had toddler and infant.
There was person with name card as communicated, Express clearance was really express. Resort is 5 mins drive away.
Overall Villa are nice , however some villas does not have any view and obstructed by construction. We complaint about the villa due to view , however response was prompt and they offer us different villa next day as resort was full the day when arrive.
In villa Kitchen is nice with all utensils and cold drinks are replenished every day. sunset is nice from resort. some water bottles are complimentary but on asking they gave us more bottle free of charge
they have very nice kids play ground area and our kids loved it. This is really good.
not much choices for vegetarian food. Breakfast is spread on weekends and ala carte on weekdays.
Spa facility is fabulous as well and they have good quality of service.
- Staff is friendly and try to listen and act on complaints.
- Property is nice, still under development but still good.
- Location is very comfortable to reach from Singapore.
- Nothing much to do in Resorts good for relaxing.
- Villa and all furnishings are new and good
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Montigo Resorts Nongsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montigo Resorts Nongsa Batam