“A relaxing getaway from Singapore” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nongsa Point Marina & Resort

You added Nongsa Point Marina & Resort to your Saves list
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Hang Lekiu, Nongsa, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia   |
Special Rate
S$120 (SGD)
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nongsa
SINGAPORE
“A relaxing getaway from Singapore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Spent a enjoyable short holiday here. This place has nothing fancy but it gives you no stress. From the efficient booking of the rooms to arranged departure. From the clean rooms to the ever present but never intruding service staff. But, be aware of the stress for the ferry to and fro from Singapore. Perhaps, if they will have their own dedicated ferry like Bintan Lagoon resorts will move them one star higher in the rating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Erhard R, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, October 12, 2014
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

First I do apologize for the rather late reply to your review of your stay at our resort on September 1, 2014 .

I and my team at Nongsa Point Marina and Resort thank you for your valuable time spent to write a very encouraging review of your stay. I do agree with you that having our own Ferry service would solve a number of issues and provide our guests with a more valuable experience. Perhaps in the future such a service could be considered.

In any case I look forward to welcome you back again soon and in the meantime remain

Erhard M. Rueber

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Indonesian first
Arcata, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a very nice place for Batam. Lets face it, this is not a rich island, but the people here are friendly and do the best they can with what they have. Marina point has a great pool! we swam every day in it. The beach is not the best, but walk next door to Turi beach and it has a great pool. The food in the restraun is alright. Its not the best, but they will deliver pool side. thats a plus! Loved the tiny store/gift shop. has cool local made art work inside and you can get a ice cream.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

First I do apologize for the late reply to your review of your stay at our resort in early July. I and my team at Nongsa Point Marina and Resort thank you for spending your valuable time on writing a very encouraging review of your stay at our Resort.

Such comments are the encouragement everyone needs to keep pushing forward and provide our guests with a memorable experience and encourage them to return many times over. I look forward to welcome you back again anytime soon and in the meantime remain

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited here twice within the month of June for golf. we found this place to be very tranquil and away from the noisier turi beach, at a slightly cheaper rate.

On our first visit,we upgraded our room to a seaview one and it turned out to be such a good decision! 2nd visit, we asked for the same room and the manager Tony gladly upgraded us with compliments ! The walls in the hotels were constantly being painted with white paint and maintenance people are always around, polishing the floors.

Overall, a very different experience from all other batam hotels I've stayed with, considering we frequently visit batam for golf. Thanks Nongsa point marina!

Stayed June 2014
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, November 8, 2014
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

I thank you for having spent your valuable time on writing a review on your stay in July and do apologize for this very late reply.

We have taken note of your challenge's in getting the sea view room that you did originally book for and have since made arrangements that room bookings are honoured as and how they have been made.

I look forward to welcome you back again soon for a relaxing stay at our resort and in the meantime remain

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

bought a deal from deal.com.sg. Upgraded our room to sea view room and we were informed that our sea view room is confirmed and we would need to top up for the upgrade upon arrival.However, upon arrival (we were early), and they told us that the rooms were not ready yet and told us that they would upgrade our room to chalet for us. We didnt want any chalet, we wanted our sea view room. I asked the staff if the upgraded chalet has any sea view. That was when they realised that we had booked for a seaview room instead of a normal deluxe room. The staff told us that there werent any sea view room available and all the sea view rooms had been fully booked. I insisted that we wanted a sea view room. Another couple besides us faced the same problem. they had also booked a sea view room but could not get any. Luckily for us, the staff managed to find the last sea view room but it wasnt the same case for the other couple.
Room itself was quite except that the floor of the toilet was a little sticky at one small corner

Room Tip: sea view rooms are superb
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

Thank you for having spent your valuable time on writing a review on your stay at our resort in June and I do apologize for the very late reply.

We have taken note of your challenge concerning getting the room that you have originally booked for and accordingly made changes at the point of reservation to avoid such an incident to re-occur in the future.

I do look forward to welcome you back again for a relaxing stay at our resort and remain in the meantime

With kind regards and best wishes for Happy Days

singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Wanted to book a room with Turi Beach Resort but it was full so we booked with Nongsa Point instead. I am happy that I made a right choice. We were welcomed by friendly staff and check-in proceed was so fast and smooth. While I was talking to the staff, the other staffs offered welcome drinks to my family and directed them to the lounge area to rest. After that, the staff helped to carry our luggages to our rooms. We asked for connecting rooms, I am surprised by how spacious 1 room is. The two rooms were clean and both offered awesome sea view. Pool area is clean and beautiful. Go for a swim at about 6pm and you will be greeted by lovely view of the sunset.

The only bad thing is the food. Room service was quite slow, quality of the food is just so-so. Breakfast was a little disappointing.

Overall, it was an enjoyable stay. Will definitely come back again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

I thank you for having spent your valuable time on writing a favourable review on your stay at our resort in June this year and do apologize for the very late reply.

I am pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed a memorable stay at our resort and everybody was happy. Such favourable comments are the needed encouragement for the team to keep on providing the best service possible for our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back again for a repeater on a memorable stay and in the meantime remain

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 1N at the beggining of May. The ONLY good thing is that the food was good for dinner and lunch, but even then we paid over 80SGD for 2 pple!. Apart from the lobby, the hotel is run down and it shows: our room had stains on the walls and sheets! Bugs in the room, giving it a gross feeling. The pool floor was old and cracked and even the lobby couches have stains on them. When we wanted to go to the pool, there were no sunbeds available (they dont have very many), nor is there any pool service there. Obviously, managment is only interested in cashing-in and not re-investing into the facility.

The groupon deal turned out to be expensive as we had to pay 100 SGD+ for a room view upgrade and a Saturday stay. An expensive bad trip.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, November 9, 2014
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

I thank you for having spent your valuable time in writing a review on your stay in Mid May at our resort and do apologize for the very late reply.

I have taken note of your comments regarding the state of our facilities and am pleased to inform you that our Swimming pool will undergo a renovation by March 2015.

I do hope that you will consider to give the resort an second chance and will visit us again in the near future. In the meantime I remain

London, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We arrived at the hotel and first impressions were good. It looked clean and the staff were friendly. We were taken to our chalet in a van up a steep hill. It was filthy and very tired looking. There were cockroaches in the drawer and the bathroom was very stained. I couldn't stay another minute in that villa. So they changed the villa without question and put us in another one immediately. This was a lot better. We still had a cockroach but we are on a desert island where we do have to coexist with other creatures so I sprayed the critter and finally 24 hours later he stopped wriggling! The beds weren't terribly comfortable. The pillows were stained and I had a bit of a back ache after two nights. The walk down to the lobby seemed longer than it was probably down some very steep steps. At the top of the hill was the most amazing view, quite breathtaking and that was worth everything to me. The walk to the next beach was easy. The staff are really super here. the food is okay. It is all reasonably priced. We had a good stay in the hotel and this was mainly down to the lovely staff, manager included, and the views. The chalets just needs a bit of TLC but I am sure once they are give this the prices will soar! If you stay in the main part of the hotel and not the family chalets I believe it is beautiful as it has all been refurbished.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort

I thank you for having spent your valuable time on writing a review about your stay in May at our resort and do apologize for the very late reply.

I have taken note of your comments and suggestions concerning the cleanliness of the rooms at the Chalets and the lack of Pest control. I am pleased to report that since then we have changed the Pest control company and enforced the Housekeeping standards of hygiene at our Chalets.

If you are back in the region, area please do consider giving Nongsa Point Marina and Resort an other chance and stay with us again in the near future.

In the meantime I remain

Erhard M. Rueber
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nongsa
Batam View Beach Resort
Turi Beach Resort
#2 of 5 in Nongsa
3.5 of 5 stars 792 reviews
Montigo Resorts Nongsa

Been to Nongsa Point Marina & Resort? Share your experiences!