The view and facilities were good enough to keep you relaxed. I can only complain about the F&B/ room service. It was sooooo bad! 1st incident, I ordered a pizza for lunch and had it delivered to our chalet. It came after about 30 minutes. I was shocked to see the slices of pizza scattered inside the box and the sauce that comes with it was dented on one side, with the lid already opened (see attached photo). Good thing they offered to replace it; I had no choice but to wait for another 30 minutes. For dinner, we went down to the restaurant before 7pm. They had the entire resto reserved for the buffet dinner at 7pm, so we were directed to the bar. There were not enough seats at the bar. The table we got was close to the toilet, so we decided to have our orders delivered to our room instead. I ordered for seafood canelloni. I asked the waiter if it's available and he said yes. We placed our order around 7:20pm. The walk and climb to our chalet is about 5 minutes.The room service called around 8:10pm to tell us that the seafood canelloni was not available. My sister complained why they tell us only now. The guy lamely reasoned that he was calling earlier but no answer. We were in our chalet maybe the most is 8 minutes from the time we left the bar! So I calmly spoke to the room service guy to tell him that I will order carbonara instead. By 8:15 the dinner was delivered; but the carbonara was missing. The delivery guy apologized and told us he forgot the carbonara. I waited and finally called room service at 8:45pm. The lady who answered the phone told me that I should wait 20 minutes more for the carbonara. I've had enough! I asked for the manager. I spoke to Mr Arizal (unsure of the spelling), Asst Manager on duty. He apologized, and he said he will check about my complaints. 5 minutes after I put the phone down, the carbonara was delivered. I hope the staff will be trained to have the courtesy to advise customers if the order will be delayed; and for them to have better communication & coordination internally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort,Where The City Ends And Relaxation Begins.A yachting gateway to the Riau Islands, Nongsa Point Marina is a premier resort with international marina facilities and residential properties. Built around a natural cove on Batam Island, Indonesia, it is truly a unique waterfront destination offering a haven of peace and tranquility. Pampering to those looking for a privileged lifestyle and impressive berthing facilities for boat owners. A Mediterranean Beauty by the SeaWith a Mediterranean touch, Nongsa Point Marina and Resort offers accommodation choices of hotel rooms and chalets overlooking the marina, the ocean, and the surrounding golf course. Each guest room is equipped with modern amenities for a comfortable stay.Nongsa Point Marina is an ideal home away from home on Batam Island, Indonesia with resort facilities like sail and power boat charters, fishing, private beach, and more. Enjoy a rich selection of services for the most relaxing, worry-free vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Nongsa Point Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nongsa Point Marina Hotel Batam
- Nongsa Point Marina And Resort
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort Batam