“Beautiful Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nongsa Point Marina & Resort

You added Nongsa Point Marina & Resort to your Saves list
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Hang Lekiu, Nongsa, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Nongsa
“Beautiful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Love the place very much. Beautiful, clean place and lovely scenery. Windy. I was captivated by the beautiful sunset and sunrise. Bbq dinner buffet was fabulous and the live music was awesome. Great service from staff. Almost immediate response for room service. Feel comfortable with the friendly and approachable group of staff. A perfect romantic short getaway for me and hubby. Recommendable for couples who need a short breakaway. Great place for relaxing. Also a perfect place for family short vacation. Children and adults would love the big swimming pool and there is a service for shuttle bus to nearby shopping centre. Room was big, well-equipped and very well-maintained. Lots of privacy. I fell in love with the resort immediately the moment I alighted from the bus (land transfer from jetty) especially with the decor and architecture. Served with welcome drinks upon arrival and check-in was a swift one. However, there is a need for improvement on the buffet breakfast. There were not many varieties of food to choose from. Choices of food and beverages were very limited. Whatever it is, I will surely make a comeback to this resort. No regrets.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
First let me apologize for the late reply to your generous review . It is this kind of review that makes us proud and encourages me and my team to push forward with improving the product and services we provide. I have taken note of your suggestion to improve on our Breakfast Buffet food variety and I am pleased to inform you that we have already implemented a new presentation set up and changed / improved the food selection on our Buffet. I trust you will see the difference on your next visit to our resort .

I look forward to welcome you back again soon and in the meantime remain

Erhard M. Rueber

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Though it was only a 2d1n's trip, one word - Exquisite! When we reached Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, we missed the shuttle bus as we were actually looking for the hotel's name on the shuttle buses. Later I came to know when I reached the resort, it was the Turi bus that actually send Nongsa Point hotel stayer as well. Anyway, we decided not to wait for the next slot, therefore we took a taxi which cost rp 120k. First impression upon walking to the lobby, we were delighted. Friendly staffs, accommodating. Best part, able to go for early check-in to room 205. That was awesome! Room was,clean. Basic necessity were made available. Only the sad part, we requested for a king size bed during our online booking made ahead before the actually day, but the resort unable to as all king size bed rooms were already snapped up. Well, ended up my wife and I slept on a separate bed and we were fine with that as we wouldnt want to think about it so much either. Had late supper. And breakfast in the resort. Overall food quality is good. Serving portion is acceptable. Good food presentation (during late supper). To summarize our experience, I will return to the resort again soon. And this time I will stay longer. This is what we call A Resort. A place to unwind, relax and laze.. Cheers! A. Elias

• Stayed September 2013
First I like to apologize for the late reply to your generous review on your stay at our resort. It is the kind of review that encourages me and my team to push forward on improving our product and services we provide.

I look forward to personally welcome you and your family -- Back -- to Nongsa Point Marina and resort again and in the meantime remain

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Room:
Nongsa Point Marina Resorts – A perfect place for me to spend a quiet moment with my wife from all the hustle and bustle in Singapore. We needed a break from work and a 2D1N stay at the Seaview Room provided us with a quiet environment and tranquillity to unwind. As the same suggests, the balcony overlooks the waters allowing me to stare blankly into the horizon. The view looks stunningly beautiful during the evening sunset.

The Location:
If you come by Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, the resort is only 10-min away. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle-service to and fro. So, no worries on land transfer. The hotel also provides shuttle service to Mega Mall, which is about 25-30 minutes away, chargeable at $8.00 per person. However, if you wish to head to Nongsa Hill Shopping Centre which is also about 30–40 mins away, you’d probably have to head over to the reception to book a taxi which would probably cost you around 144,000 rupiah. If you’re going for a Spa, you can get the Spa company to pick you up and send you back. Worth the money.

The Food:
The resort’s Selera Restaurant provided quite a lot of variety. The seafood steamboat dinner included crabs and also came with rice. You could just eat and talk while having the live band play beautiful 80s and 90s classic hits in the background. A very romantic and beautiful experience. The breakfast spread included on-the-spot omelette frying of your choice, porridge, cereals, sausages, baked beans, buns, breads and lots more.

Conclusion:
If you want a relaxing place for a short getaway with good food, Nongsa Point is the place. Probably they can add on a shuttle service to Nongsa Hill Shopping Centre for the convenience of travellers who love shopping.

Room Tip: Upgrade to SeaView Room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina and Resort,

First I like to apologize for the late reply to your generous review. Its the kind of review which encourages me and my team to keep pushing forward with improving the standards of our product and the services we provide.

I look forward to be able to personally welcome you back to Nongsa Point Marina and Resort and in the meantime remain

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at Nongsa Point. Myself, my wife, and our two teenage children. We went during the week and had the place pretty much to ourselves. The best part is the staff. They are friendly and always looking to help. The food was excellent. We enjoyed the pool and also went over to Turi Beach for a swim and dinner one night. This is definitely a place to go if you are looking for a relaxing getaway. It is not close to a town/city so it is not a place to go if you want nightlife. A most relaxing stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for your favourable review of your stay at Nongsa Point Marina and Resort. It gives us the motivation and drive to continue improving our product and services . I look forward to personally welcome you on your next visit to Nongsa Point Marina and Resort.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The view of Nongsa Point Marina is gorgeous. Imagine waking up every morning to this. I could not describe more. I have never felt more relax in my other trips than this. Since I could not afford Sentosa Cove, this is probably the closest I can get.

We had the pool at Nongsa Point Marina almost all to ourselves everyday. It was so unlike the pool at Turi Beach which you have to share with many people, especially during the school holiday seasons.

We had Seafood BBQ at Nongsa Point Marina, supposedly under the stars, but it rained. :( We ended up having that under the shelter instead. At S$30 per pax (children under 5 is free), it was expensive, of course. But, this would be the rate one should expect for seafood delights offered by Resort, i believe. Being our first night there, we just wanted to fill our stomach & get settled down quickly.

The spread was reasonable, crabs, prawns, squid, satay, lamb chop, chicken wings & sausages were among some meat dishes they barbequed for us.

We also went to this seafood restaurant (Rezeki Rumah Makan & Seafood) on our last night recommended by my sister's Batam friend. It is a kelong style restaurant, about 15mins drive from Nongsa Point Marina. We had prawns, fish, scallop, a soup, a veg & some coconut juice at a total of S$65. Not terribly cheap, not expensive either.

Read full review on my blog here:

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Got the deal at groupon for a 2D1N stay at nonga point marina. Staff were polite and helpful, always smiling. Speaks good english. Rooms were clean and spacious. We upgraded to a seaview room with a little garden that leads out to the sea. Steamboat dinner was wonderful. Only thing is that nothing much in the little convenience store and breakfast selection was little. Short walking dist to Turi beach. Overall, had a good relaxing time there. Will be back again !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Roden, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stayed there for business and it was perfect. The first week i stayed in an older challet with a collegue. Moved to a newer appartment and had a perfect stay. The distance to the going out scene nagoya was far, but as it was for business this meant there was less distraction. I can also imagine people having a nice peacefull stay for hollidays. The sunsets are amazing and you can have nice walks to the neighbour resort. Don't feed the monkeys :)

Room Tip: Some challets have not been renovated. The newer ones have airco.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
erueber, General Manager at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking your valuable time writing a favourable review on our resort. Actually all our Chalets and Apartments have air-condition units, yet you are correct some of the recent upgraded Chalets have additional air con units in the living room. I look forward to personally welcome you back again to Nongsa Point Marina and Resort in the neaf Future and in the meantime remain

Erhard M. Rueber

Been to Nongsa Point Marina & Resort? Share your experiences!