Nongsa Point Marina Resorts – A perfect place for me to spend a quiet moment with my wife from all the hustle and bustle in Singapore. We needed a break from work and a 2D1N stay at the Seaview Room provided us with a quiet environment and tranquillity to unwind. As the same suggests, the balcony overlooks the waters allowing me to stare blankly into the horizon. The view looks stunningly beautiful during the evening sunset.
If you come by Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, the resort is only 10-min away. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle-service to and fro. So, no worries on land transfer. The hotel also provides shuttle service to Mega Mall, which is about 25-30 minutes away, chargeable at $8.00 per person. However, if you wish to head to Nongsa Hill Shopping Centre which is also about 30–40 mins away, you’d probably have to head over to the reception to book a taxi which would probably cost you around 144,000 rupiah. If you’re going for a Spa, you can get the Spa company to pick you up and send you back. Worth the money.
The resort’s Selera Restaurant provided quite a lot of variety. The seafood steamboat dinner included crabs and also came with rice. You could just eat and talk while having the live band play beautiful 80s and 90s classic hits in the background. A very romantic and beautiful experience. The breakfast spread included on-the-spot omelette frying of your choice, porridge, cereals, sausages, baked beans, buns, breads and lots more.
If you want a relaxing place for a short getaway with good food, Nongsa Point is the place. Probably they can add on a shuttle service to Nongsa Hill Shopping Centre for the convenience of travellers who love shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort,Where The City Ends And Relaxation Begins.A yachting gateway to the Riau Islands, Nongsa Point Marina is a premier resort with international marina facilities and residential properties. Built around a natural cove on Batam Island, Indonesia, it is truly a unique waterfront destination offering a haven of peace and tranquility. Pampering to those looking for a privileged lifestyle and impressive berthing facilities for boat owners. A Mediterranean Beauty by the SeaWith a Mediterranean touch, Nongsa Point Marina and Resort offers accommodation choices of hotel rooms and chalets overlooking the marina, the ocean, and the surrounding golf course. Each guest room is equipped with modern amenities for a comfortable stay.Nongsa Point Marina is an ideal home away from home on Batam Island, Indonesia with resort facilities like sail and power boat charters, fishing, private beach, and more. Enjoy a rich selection of services for the most relaxing, worry-free vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nongsa Point Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nongsa Point Marina Hotel Batam
- Nongsa Point Marina And Resort
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort Batam