Checking in was really fast. Welcome drink provided. Very friendly staffs (especially the pregnant lady, I forgot her name but she's really helpful).
Got our keys, hallway to our rooms were clean and nice. LCD Tv with star movies, HBO etc. Fridge was spoiled(but they offered us with ice, speedy delivery), Bed is really clean, floor too. Aircon was cold enough. Just that there was a small spider, small cockroach(mini one), but I managed to kill them. Well, there should be some of these insects you will expect but it didn't really bother me that much! Had a balcony! The view was spectacular! But we didn't get to use it anyway.
Super clean with extra big showerhead! WE LOVE THE TOILET.
#4 Swimming Pool
Not very clean but water was clear, probably we checked in on Sunday that's why. When we checked out on Monday, we found them cleaning the pool! So I guess the best day to go to the pool would be Monday instead! But well, we enjoyed.
#5 Spa @ Central
Comes with the package from deal.com.sg. Love it. Managed to fall asleep BUT the place was a little warm. Overall it's still good :)
I did some research online. You may wish to have your dinner at Seafood Rezeki Restaurant! Hire a driver to bring you there(let the receptionist know!), You need to pay for it but it's cheap and worthy. Food there is very cheap too! We ordered 2 crabs, prawns, vegetables, chicken, soup, drinks and buns for 408000 rupiah (roughly around $16 each). It was really awesome.
We love the staff there! They are all very helpful and after dinner we wanted to get some snacks so our driver drove us to the nearest Ma ma shop to get drinks.. After that back to our hotel.
#8 Morning breakfast before checking out
Not much variety but its good enough! It would be better if they are able to provide noodles, or fried rice more variety would be good! But well, they have chefs preparing omelette for you too.
Checking out was fast too. And followed us to the terminal to get our ferry tickets! That's really nice! Their service is really 101%.
*We stayed in a sea-view room :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort,Where The City Ends And Relaxation Begins.A yachting gateway to the Riau Islands, Nongsa Point Marina is a premier resort with international marina facilities and residential properties. Built around a natural cove on Batam Island, Indonesia, it is truly a unique waterfront destination offering a haven of peace and tranquility. Pampering to those looking for a privileged lifestyle and impressive berthing facilities for boat owners. A Mediterranean Beauty by the SeaWith a Mediterranean touch, Nongsa Point Marina and Resort offers accommodation choices of hotel rooms and chalets overlooking the marina, the ocean, and the surrounding golf course. Each guest room is equipped with modern amenities for a comfortable stay.Nongsa Point Marina is an ideal home away from home on Batam Island, Indonesia with resort facilities like sail and power boat charters, fishing, private beach, and more. Enjoy a rich selection of services for the most relaxing, worry-free vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nongsa Point Marina & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nongsa Point Marina Hotel Batam
- Nongsa Point Marina And Resort
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort Batam