This is my second time going over for vacation. I want to go there for relax and enjoy my short trip end up became my unhappy vacation at here. i feel very disappointed. Their service getting horrendous. There are a few bad service that i wish they can improve.
1. front desk staffs - when we check in, we request for high floor corner room end up the highest floor he gave us is level 1. we told him level 1 is not high floor. we are so disappointed. We say no we wan high floor end up he say the room not ready yet, we need to wait so we ask how long we need to wait? i understand we reach ard 1pm and he say by right our check in is 2pm so no choice we had to wait until 2pm. finally we managed to get high floor room.
Actually after breakfast we forget to take our room key out with us. We decided to go reception to request for a extra key to enter our room. We explain to the staff and she was so RUDE to reply us Then? do we need to teach the staff what to do? Can't she ask in a proper way to issue a new key for us? or she need us to teach her what to do? Really Super ANGRY.
2. Terrence Cafe staffs - We went for breakfast on the next day, when we reached the cafe, one of the waiters ask for our room no and she ask we prefer sit indoor or outdoor, end up we chosen outdoor seats. The waiter asked us coffee or tea ? my friend request for cappuccino end up he say we don't have. We told him, we came here before and u guys do serve us cappuccino why this time round no more? after that he walked away with a rude and unhappy face. Really angry & disappointed. our plates at our table don't know for how long nobody bother to clear. one of the worst thing we had is when we are almost done with our breakfast, out of suddenly, one of the waitress came to our table and ask for our room no. we already given them why still ask us again and we are still eating. i think the waiter & waitress their communication fail. they really need to improve their services and communication. i don't know how many guests they treated well or bad? In hotel line, i think this is my first time had a horrendous service.
3. Before check out, we decided to order a pizza to deliver to our room. We request for more cheese and chili flakes, when the pizza arrive to our room, there is no cheeses & chili flakes for us, so we ask the staff, please get us some cheeses and chili flakes. While he taking for us, i want to take the photo of the pizza end up we saw there is a long strain of hair on it! when the staff came back with cheese and chili flakes, we told him we request to change the pizza and told him the reason end up he reply us SO? my friend say so you want us to eat that pizza with a long strain of hair on it? I said it was so unhygienic man. End up he take the pizza away with a unhappy face. Is this the way they treat the guests? REALLY HORRENDOUS SERVICE! we decide to cancel the pizza order because my friend and i no confidence whether will they make a new pizza for us or just simply remove the hair and bring back to us the same pizza back for us to eat.
End up we decide to talk to the manager about this issued. My friend came to this resort alot of times and this is my second time coming back again, end up what we see is horrendous services to us. We came back again because we like the spa there.
Overall there were too many bad services and making us so unhappy staying there. our vacation mood spoil by them. Lucky the good thing we can say are their tea tree spa and dragon inn restaurant . The staffs more profession and more friendly.
i think this is my last time going there. my friend and i will go look for other hotel/resort. I think the staffs need to go for training or improve their service if not i don't know how many guests they want to lose again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Batam is the only all suite luxury accommodation in Batam. Ideally situated just minutes away from the Waterfront City and Sekupang Ferry Terminals and a short ferry ride from Singapore. The ultimate height of pleasure comes in the form of our award-winning Tea Tree Spa. Sooth your mind and body with a selection of signature spa packages at one of 14 spacious Balinese-styled couple villas or individual treatment rooms. Spread across 3.4 hectares of open space and lush greenery, each of our 235 premium suites features a private balcony and guests can choose from spacious one or two bedroom suites, all elegantly furnished and equipped to provide unmatched comfort. When it comes to leisurely activities, guests of all walks of life are spoilt for choice at the Holiday Inn Resort Batam. The Panda Kids Club offers families a real treat. Our selection of six restaurants and bars, offers a variety of cuisines from around the world. For the business traveller, the Resort's multi-functional Meeting rooms complete with a variety of options for corporate meetings, functions, and events, supported by 24-hour business centre and a dedicated concierge. Whether you are a family with children or a corporation with a team of employees, the Holiday Inn Resort Batam has the facilities and activities to ensure that your trip is one you will never regret making. Come experience world-class hospitality infused with traditional Indonesian island charm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Batam Hotel Batam
- Batam Holiday Inn