“Fabulous night! Excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Horwich
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Fabulous night! Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Had heard about La Salsa from a friend so thought we'd try it out. Went on the train from Chorley and only about 1 minutes walk from there. Lovely waiter, excellent service and fantastic food. Went at 5pm so all yoy could eat for £12.95 each. Thoroughly enjoyed it only little niggle was that the drinks were very overpriced. Apart from that, highly recomnended.

• Visited May 2013

“So disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times before and all have left me wanting more. But tonight 3 hairs found in my food???? Its shocking. I let the first on lie but my second dish was covered in them. I don't know if this place has got slack because it has a good rep but tonight its standards we have all become used to had gone.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
wigan
“La Salsa Horwich Apr 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Me and mrs Leonard visited last night we never had a booking but luckily the manager said he could fit us in if we would be finished in 2 hours, obviously he has never ate with us. It being Saturday night the place was full and his booking sheet was ful, always a good sign in my opinion. The waitress took our drinks order as we sat down and gave us menus, five minutes later she took our food order, you are allowed four tapas dishes per person at a time. The food arrived 10 minutes later. Every dish was lovely especially the slow cooked lamb and calamari. We tried 16 dishes between us and can't fault any of it. The bill was £48 for 2x tapas and 4 pints of Peroni, we will definately be going back, but booking next time.

• Visited April 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I'd just like to say that for the third time in a row I have been to this restaurant for a meal with my family and each time it is excellent in all ways, excellent surroundings,value for money, food to die for and the staff are brilliant. If you like Spanish tapas you cannot go wrong. On top of that my fiancé lost one of her ear rings on the night we went to eat at La Salsa, I rang on the off chance that they may of found the lost item, after leaving my number the duty manager rang me back to say unfortunately they had not found it, thought it was good of him to get back to me. After 3-4 days the same manager got back to me saying they had found it and was in a safe place waiting for me to pick it up, result !! This kind of customer service goes a long way and we would like to thank the individual that had found the ear-ring and the manager that had rung me. Go to this restaurant and I'm sure you won't be disappointed, GREAT RESTAURANT .

Visited April 2013
lancashire
“Really tasty food and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was our third visit here with our friends who live in Bolton and are confirmed regulars. Every dish is so tasty and for tapas actually quite big so two or three per person is usually ample. Service is very friendly, attentive and informative and the wine list excellent value and good quality. The ladies had some white sangria for the first time and thought it delicious. The decor isnt overly smart but frankly who cares when the food is this good!
We always look forward to going here and are already wanting to go again. Very highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013