“the special offer is NOT 5 till 7 !!!!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“the special offer is NOT 5 till 7 !!!!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

the food was ok , that about it for that !!
bur very angry at the fact we arrived at 6.30pm to take advantage of the £10.95 PP offer
we finished our meal around 7.30pm and when the bill came they charged us £14.95 pp
they informed us that we had to have finished our meal by 7.00pm very misleading advertisement

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

bolton
“First time visit and wont be our last.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Well my wife had been given a great report about this restaurant so I decided to book it for Valentines Day. Only when we got near I realised I had booked the wrong restaurant.
Cut a long story short, I pulled up outside explained our predicament and there was no problem at all getting a table.
The staff member (might be the manager), explained how the "eat all you can TAPAS" worked and recommended only to order 4 each so we could get a sense of how the portions were. 4 turned into 8 and more. The food was great and for a TAPAS buffet worked out much cheaper than other TAPAS restaurants paid by dish.
We are looking forward to our next trip
A great place to eat!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bolton
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

This was our third visit.
Excellent meal was enjoyed by all, complentry olives where given to our daughter whilst she looked at the menu, then topped up between ordering, then given an ice cream.
All food was freshly made and piping hot, the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Can't wait to go again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mablethorpe
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Been here twice now and the variation of dishes and flavours excite the tastebuds. Eat as much as you like menu represents good value for money.

Visited October 2011
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice but please give us a bit more room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I went to La Salsa Horwich last Month (10/09/2011) with some friends (4 dining all together) we had a table booked for 20:30hrs and arrived about 5 minutes before we were seated right away I must say that the table was squashed into a corner giving us very little room to sit, now I’m not the smallest of people and with the people on the other table sitting so close it was uncomfortable, (luckily the other table left after about 30 minutes, so we could spread out more).
As usual they wanted to take our drinks order as soon as we sat down (something which seems to be happening more and more in restaurants these days) I put them off for 5 minutes but they were back in about 3 minutes. We ordered our drinks only to be informed when the beer arrived that the wine we wanted was unavailable (something I really think the waiting staff should have known).

My biggest grip with this restaurant is that it is very dark and you do find yourself reading the menu by candlelight also the background music did not appear to be changed during the time we were in there (we didn’t leave until after 12pm, it was Julio Iglesias and as much as I like him you do get fed up after the 3rd run though of his greatest hits).

The food as normal was very good and fresh but I ordered the chorizo in red wine three times and it was not until the third time when I had to ask the waiter for it did it arrive, we normally order about 4 dishes each but not all arrive (we ordered 3 portions of No 35, the fish in batter at the first order but only 2 arrived) I would normally complain but to be honest there was enough to eat and you just order again next time.

We had more than enough food and plenty of beer and wine and the bill came to £106 for the 4 of us which was very good. It was also helped by being with very good friends so a good night was had by all. It’s defiantly a place I will be returning too.

The good thing with this place is that the price changes as and when you visit ( afternoon, evening and which ever day of the week) so you can get a big meal for as little as £10.95 person.

• Visited August 2011