“Heaven in Indonesia” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Sabang
Milan, Italy
“Heaven in Indonesia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

CasaNemo made my south east asia trip becoming perfect! I have my own Bungalows with hot shower and all I need, recomended by friend who already been there and I'm very happy about it. food are very good and cheap. I had a surprise birthday organize my y friend backhome and the saff surprise me with birthday cake and candles, I cant forget it! all the staff was taking care of me like I knew them for long time. their music at the restaurant are awesome and the ambient very artistic, went around the island with motorbike and snorkling and what I can say is you must go there and enjoy your stay.

Nadja

Room Tip: Room No.4 is the best!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Indonesian first
Eftra, Hallands Län, Sweden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Casanemo is situated on a nice place with wonderful see view between palm trees from the bungalow balcony.
Restaurant offers very small portions and everything seemed to be heavily soaked with fish sauce. Not tasty at all.
BBQ party in the evening (eat as much as you can) was a disaster. 4 grilled fish (ikan bakar) and 15 prawns for 20 persons were not even close to being enough. The vegetables were boiled in stock to long so everything had same taste (almost nothing). Positively there was a lot of steamed rice!
We stayed in bungalow number 1 with a very nice bath room with floor, walls and bath tub in lime stone. Ants where using this as their autostrada. After 3 days I thought I had 150 mosquito bites but I was wrong. The bites came from the bed bugs!

Room Tip: Avoid the restaurant!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was there in early January, great moments, stayed for 4 days, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Very comfortable room, has it own balcony with great seaview and the wave sound will accompany me all the time while staying there. Both bedroom and bathroom are also spacious and very clean.

Very rich and tasty food provided by the restaurant, another place for great hangout to spend your time and chill out. Great view from the restaurant, It has direct access to the beach, very exclusive environment too.

These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this place, lastly but not least, my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, very friendly and very helpfull services (specially by Fajri Sabri).

Room Tip: Room No:4, great view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
memory792002@gmail.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

after a long working season casa nemo was what we needed: front on the beach cjear water, good restaurant, rooms with sea view, , excellent service and also very good baby sitting when needed.
we spent more than one week of our holidays, relaxing, snorkeling, reading, eating fresh fish every day.
the kids were very happy to play with local kids on the beach.
suggested for couples but also for families, all the staff was so friendly with them

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Wien, Österreich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was there already many times. The Owners are very friendly. The resort is perfect for relaxing and romance. The staff is serious about service. I was celebrating my birthday there and everything was organized by the owner himself with barbecue on the beach. It was the best i have ever had. Once more Thank you for taht one!!!
The room was very clean, with plenty of space. I was able to see most of the grounds from my balcony. It seemed that there was non-stop straightening, cleaning and manicuring in the garden.The beach and water were beautiful. I spent most of my days relaxing around. For me it simply locked like hawaii...
There can never be enough said about the staff! Everyone, and I do mean everyone, greets you with a smile as you pass. From the moment you step onto the grounds until you are on your way back to the airport, you will feel like a valued guest, and in some instances, friend.

Thanks alot Casa Nemo Team.
Hope to see you again.
Markus

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed one week in March 2012, and while the weather wasn't great, this place was perfect. I can't remember what I paid, but it was totally worth it.

The room had a large bed, mosquito net, mini-fridge, free drinking water (hot and cold), a fan, and a shower room with hot water. The views from the balcony (with hammocks) were absolutely out of this world.

The restaurant / reception area seemed little in a state of transition in March, as a lovely Javanese guy had just taken on the lease from Gianluca. Ferdy had a few locals helping him out, as well as Brendan (South African) and Brendan's wife. All 3 made me feel incredibly welcome, and we stayed up late most evenings listening to music, telling tales and drinking beers.

Although they had no proper menu back in March, they asked if you wanted to eat in the evenings, and would cook you up something special. Their fresh barbecued fish, and lamb curries, were the highlights for me, but even Brendan's wife's impromptu pizza was quality!

A friend of mine back in the UK emailed them while I was there, to ask if they could get a birthday cake in for me (unbeknown to me), and so at the end of dinner, they killed the lights and brought out the cake - a total surprise! The cake was made by Ferdy's sister, and was lovely, really moist and tasty.

All in all I loved Casa Nemo. Great rooms and location, but what really made the place was the owner and staff - who have such soul.

Thanks again to Ferdy, Brendan and Mrs Brendan (who's name I can't remember).

Cheers - Matt

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Casa Nemo is the best place to rest your days in peace. Enjoy the heavenly natural environment and Nirvana ambiance that provided by the best and friendly staffs.Casa Nemo is a place you can feel that heaven is your own home. The best experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Casa Nemo? Share your experiences!