“Casa nemo- a true paradise at the north tip off Sumatra. Memories made and will be treasured forever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Nemo

You added Casa Nemo to your Saves list
Casa Nemo
Jalan Agus Salim, Sumur Tiga Beach | Durong Bahagia, Ie Muelee, Sabang, Pulau Weh, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sabang
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Hello I stayed at casa nemo for 3 nights at the end of October. It was a last minute requirement as freddies next door was full including my other friends. The manager and host Oli was more than accomodating at last minute was able to put me up for 3 nights in what I recal he said was standard accomodation. It was far from that. A beautiful lodge all to myself at the top of the resort overlooking the wonderful pulau weh sand beaches below. Shared stories and some bintangs with oli. Had an incredidible experience and couldn't reccoment this place highly enough.
As oli informed me alot of work is due to commence over the next couple of months which will massively add even more charm to this hotel.
Most travel books reccommend freddies next door but I know where I shall be staying when I return to the weh island.
Thanks again Oli.
Most relaxing and enjoyable week of my life, until I come back again that is :))

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wow! That would be the first impression about Casanemo. Never thought to find Casanemo, even we already saw the ad at Ulee Lheue port. Along with my friends, we accidentially find the best beach which called the Sumur Tiga beach and curious about the all you can eat buffet promo which cost only Rp 50.000 (USD5) that Casanemo offered. But what do we find? A comfortable place, Casenemo offer a place to sit either to read books, chit chat with friends or relaxing on the hammock.

Definitely we are fall in love with this place. Without doubt, we ask the manager Ollie to see the room, and here goes another Wow! "There a hammock on the terrace" unbelievable. We decided to move here the next day, off course we still want to taste the all you can eat buffet, which unfortunately we can't (out of stock, cause a big group came earlier). But Ollie came out with another solution, he gave us another menu "Masam Keu-eung" with a great price too.

Overall, I will definitely come back here. Not only the beach and the place, the hospitality from all staff are great. Will never forget it. One thing for sure, dont forget to bring your mosquito repellent.

Room Tip: Room No.1 absolutely perfect.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Casa Nemo is a beautiful resort hidden away on an exotic island situated on the western tip of Indonesia. The resort has an incredible ambiance and is designed in harmony with the surrounding nature. I found the bungalows very echo-friendly, each facing the sea, with balconies where I could rest and lounge. The resort has a beautiful beach and the water is crystal clear. The staff is very friendly, and the kitchen serves good Indonesian and western food. Overall this place is perfect for travelers seeking a peaceful and tranquil vacation, a little piece of paradise on earth.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I wasn't planning to stay here at the firdt time. me and my friends found a really nice beach and we decided to take a walk that direct us to a place called CASANEMO. We fall in love with the place at the first sight, and decided to move here the next day.
our decision is very right, not only it has the best beach on the island (believe me, I literally drive all over the island), the room is very lovely. We didn't have the chance to taste the all you can eat buffet for only 50.000 rupiah (5usd), because the big group that came earlier, but Ollie the hotel manager offer us another menu that I will never forget. and for a great price too.
not only the beach and the place itself, the staff, and esp Ollie, they gave us a hospitality I could never pay back. I feel really in paradise.
the only flaw they have, in my opinion is there is no aircon. but overall I would say this is the perfect place to stay in sabang. definitely a must. If I had a chance to go back, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

nice service and great rooms... each boungalow has his own bathroom and terrace with amacad, the food and the fresh fruit smoothies are excellent. the host is helpful and funny, yiu'll enjoy having a chat with him...and get first eye explaination of tsunami experience.

• Stayed September 2012
Marrakech, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

i had a special experience with Casanemo, since i was living in Sabang and my sweet Casanemo was the only place i could go chill, have a good meal, drinks, enjoy the vue , the conversations with new comers, tourists ...
i will never forget the best late parties i had with Balqis and kokole (RIP) and Safura .
miss you all and cant wait to see you guys in my sweer Sabang
i would recommend it with colsed eyes and imagining the big smile on your faces once you are there

Room Tip: to get the best room , you need to book in advance and ask for the room with bath tube
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed for a long week end. It was an amazing place where to rest after the working week. The bungalows are very characteristic and well armonized with the beach nature. everywhere is very clean. I was travelling with some friends and we had really great time here, I'll never forget that. I also took a diving (my first one ever) attended by the hotel staff and it was a wonderful experience, the staff is friendly and expert.
I would go back tomorrow if it would be possible!

Room Tip: All the rooms are super but some have a slightly better view than the others
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Casa Nemo? Share your experiences!